You have an understanding of how your camera works but you still feel that your pictures still don’t always come out right. You try to use the auto mode but you crave more control, you want to know why the pictures are not coming out correctly and how to fix them. You are ready to take charge of the camera and come off of auto mode but your feel really unsure if you will be able to do it. This class is for you. Week after week we will learn and build on skills until you are confident. It will take some work but you are ready to see results. Serena Nicole will hold your hand and personally get you there!
In this class you will learn:
- Week One: Good Exposure, Study of Light, The Big Picture and ISO
- Week Two: The Big Picture and Shutter Speed, Rule of Thirds, Your BFF Histogram
- Week Three: The Big Picture and Aperture, Perspective, Focal Points.
- Week Four: The Big Picture in Manual Mode, Rule of Space and White Balance
- Week Five: Shooting Together in Manual, Night Shooting Field Trip and Summary
This five week course meets every week to build your skills to the advanced level of photography! Each week you will have a booklet to bring home after class that helps you to practice your new skills. Each class will last between 2 and 3 hours. Students will want to attend all five weeks. The class fee is $75 per class/per week. The next series will begin on Sunday, February 9th at 1:30 p.m. and will have four additional classes on February 16th, February 23rd, March 1st and March 8th.